Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder(precious petals)

Recently after hearing a lot of beauty bloggers talk about this highlighter, I finally got my hands on it. So this highlighter is 5 US dollars and is available in Pakistan for about 900 rupees on beauty point and other online stores. About the packaging, it is quite good quality and they give you 5.4g of product in the pan. I got the shade precious petals it is a golden highlighter with a slightly pink undertone. According to me it will suit mostly Asian skin and will be a little too dark for fair skin. The product is amazing for its price and is extremely smooth and blendable. For such an affordable price the product is very pigmented and gives you a subtle glow on the skin. The highlighter is also buildable if you like blinding highlight. The highlighter looks similar to the balm's mary lou manizer and can be used as a dupe. Honestly, I wish I had tried this highlighter sooner it would have saved a lot of my money that I have wasted on trying different highlighters. There are seven different shades of this highlighter.
the picture was taken from google

Comments